Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year!

I have (had) a plan!  I want to finish a mini scrapbook each month in 2011.  I am off to a great start - so far I have one done (started on the first...) and I have nearly finished 2 more!  So, when all is said and done, I guess I will have to just say that I plan on finishing at least 12 mini albums this year.  I recently discovered the Cricut cutting system and promptly fell in love with it.  I plan on buying a Cricut Expression with my tax return this year - along with some awesome cartridges. 

So far I have purchased the "Freshly Picked" cartridge and the "Trim the Tree" cartridge.  I have made a couple cute projects using the Freshly Picked cartridge... (Sorry - no looksies!  It's a suprise for someone!) and I am still waiting on my Christmas cartridge.  I hope that you all have a great new year, and that you have a ton of fun with your families and friends in 2011!  I know that's my plan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck meeting your goals. I have some pretty good ones set for myself this yr too:)

I am doing a cricut cart giveaway.
Stop by my blog for details:)